· In the verbal inspiration of the Bible.
· In one God eternally existing in three persons; namely, the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
· Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost, and born of the Virgin Mary. Jesus was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead. Jesus ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as the Intercessor.
· All have sinned and come short of the glory of God, and that repentance is commanded of God for all and it is necessary for forgiveness of sins.
· Justification, regeneration, and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
· In sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Christ; through the Word, and by the Holy Ghost.
· Holiness to be God's standard of living for His people.
· In the baptism of the Holy Ghost subsequent to a clean heart.
· In speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance. It is the initial evidence of the baptism of the Holy Ghost.
· In water baptism by immersion, and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.
· Divine healing is provided for all in the atonement.
· In the Lord's Supper and washing of the saints' feet.
· In the pre-millennial second coming of Jesus. First, to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to Him in the air. Second, to reign on the earth a thousand years.